|The Shaw Sportexe® Legend™ synthetic turf system, provided by Sports Construction Group, features a combination of our high-performance monofilament fiber with our most durable slit film fiber. The result? The best of both worlds. An amazingly soft and resilient playing surface with the performance and durability you need for multi-use fields. Legend's infill mixture of rubber and sand provides a firm surface for predictable, consistent ball roll and increased player performance, yet meets the high safety requirements of all Shaw Sportexe synthetic turf systems.
- Legend 41 has a 2" pile-height and is perfect for sports where ball control is essential.
- Legend 46 has a 2.25" pile-height and offers an optimal level of shock attenuation.
- Sand/rubber infill creates a fast, dense, firm surface
- Combination of Monotech™ monofilament fiber, which provides aesthetics and a better ball roll, and Tapeslide XP™ slit film fiber, which is very durable and helps to reduce rubber flyout, gives you the best of both worlds
- Triback™ provides dimensional stability
- Seams sewn edge-to-edge to eliminate bumps