- Install storm sewer systems, irrigation systems, and concrete curbing and flatwork;
- Perform site grading;
- Adhere to safety requirements at construction sites;
- Perform tasks as assigned by foreman to aid in set-up and maintenance of orderly and safe working environment
- Two or more years of experience as a general laborer, outdoor job positions preferred;
- Must be able to communicate with foreman and follow instructions;
- Must be able to operate basic hand tools;
- Must be able to work 50-60 hour weeks outdoors (employees receive overtime pay according state and federal law);
- Must be able to do heavy lifting (up to 80lbs);
Must demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and cooperation in team settings;
- Must follow safety guidelines while working on a construction site;
- Must be willing to submit to post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing as part of the SCG drug-free workplace;
- Driver’s license required;
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
SCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. Please send applications either via fax to 440.546.0400, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About: Sports Contracting Group, LLC builds high-performance natural and synthetic turf athletic fields across the country. We are currently looking to add hard-working, team-oriented individuals to our civil site work and turf installation teams.